We created a comparison of our project management certification preparation courses to help you select the training most suitable for you. You can find it here.
Training Courses & Exams We Offer
Agile management incl. Scrum - from basics to Master/ Product Owner/ PMI-ACP®
PRINCE2 - the world's most popular project management method
PRINCE2 Agile - "the best of both worlds"
Project management according to the PMI PMBOK Guide® - the world's most popular standard
IPMA certification preparation
- EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation exam when bought together with our classroom or virtual course: 135 €/ attempt
- EXIN Agile Scrum Master (ASM) or Product Owner (ASPO) exam when bought together with our course: 208 €/ attempt
- ASM and ASPO Bridge exam pack: 300 €/ attempt
- EXIN VeriSM exams when bought together with the course:
- Essentials 150 €/ attempt
- Plus 150 €/ attempt
- Foundation 200 €/ attempt
- paper based certificate of passing an AXELOS exam issued by the authorised Examination Institute: 45 €/ piece (electronic certificates are included in the exam price)
All prices are per person and exclusive of VAT, except where explicitly stated otherwise.
Our Bratislava and Prague public courses are held at our modern training centers with easy transport accessibility, public transport links and barrier-free access. We offer our students free parking, wireless internet access, coffee breaks and lunches at a local restaurant included in the course fee. To students, who arrive early in the morning, we offer a breakfast for free.
For more information about our trainig venues please click here.
What next after the course?
The pass rate of our PRINCE2 students is 94% and for PRINCE2 Foundation over 98%! Our other certification courses students have similarly high succes rates. Nevertheless, we believe that to be able to effectively manage projects it is less important to take an exam than to understand the given project management method, its philosophy, establish links to real life situations already during the training and of course apply the knowledge gained in practice. That is why we provide our students with professional advice from the moment when they sign up for one of our courses.
For more information about our public training dates please check our Public Training Courses Calendar.
If you require in-house training, please contact us.
The prices are exclusive of VAT. Our terms & conditions apply.