We are an international group of project management training and consulting companies. We help organisations and individuals to manage their projects, programmes, portfolios, changes, product development & IT well. We do this by providing project management training & consulting using state-of-the-art global standards and best practice methods, such as:
- AXELOS® products (PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner, PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner, ITIL® Foundation and Practitioner, MSP®)
- Project Management Institute - PMI® standards (PMBOK Guide®, The Standard for Program Management, The Standard for Portfolio Management PMI and Organizational Project Management (OPM) PMI, PMI-ACP)
- IPMA and NSK
- Agile frameworks and methods such as Scrum
- ITSM Foundation ISO 20000 and TOGAF L1, L2.
POTIFOB is a PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, Agile Scrum Master, MSP & ITIL Accredited Training Organization - ATO, an AXELOS Certified Partner and one of an elite group of carefully chosen Strategic Accredited Training Organizations of AXELOS Limited, the owner of PRINCE2 and other Global Best Practice standards.
The courses we offer can be delivered in English, German, Czech, Slovak, Russian or Hungarian.
We operate a quality management system in line with the international standard ISO 9001.
Our values are:
- Top quality
- Return on investment
- Adherence to leading global standards.
For the profiles of our trainers please click here.
A Few Figures
- Our key staff have been in project management since 1997, and deliver project management training since 1999
- The largest project they managed so far was worth over 2 mil. EUR and took almost two years (and yes, it was a success – failure was not an option anyway)
- We ran our first training according to the newest – 2009 version of PRINCE2 already on 6.7.2009 (i.e. the global launch date of training according to PRINCE2: 2009 set by the PRINCE2 accreditation & certification body)
- Since then we have delivered over 500 PRINCE2 & other project management courses, seminars, lectures and workshops to in total well over 4000 people
- Our students' PRINCE2 exam pass rate is 94%, the PRINCE2 Foundation pass rate is 98%.
Stefan Ondek, PMP
Managing Director & Lead Trainer
Stefan is a certified Senior Project, Programme & Portfolio Manager (PMI PMP, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MoP - Management of Portfolios & P3O - Porfolio, Programme & Project Offices Registered Practitioner, MSP - Managing Successful Programmes Registered Advanced Practitioner, Agile Scrum Master, MoV & Managing Benefits Foundation, TOCICO Certificate of Achievement).
He is a PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile and Agile Scrum Master Approved Trainer, one of the authors of the official AXELOS PRINCE2 2017 Foundation exam questions, a reviewer of the PRINCE2 2017 Manual, PMI PMBOK Guide 6th Edition, The Standard for Program Management 4th Edition and The Standard for Portfolio Management 4th Edition.
He is a senior project management trainer and advisor with experience from management consulting, information & communication technologies and banking industries. He also holds a Master in International Business.
Stefan deals with project management since 1997 and delivers project management training since 1999. He has successfully managed large projects, a sample of which is below.
He has participated in the development of individuals' and organisations' project management competencies & capacities from the creation of project management methodologies through deployment & development of Project Management Offices/ Portfolio, Programme & Project Offices (PMO / P3O), consulting, education of project managers, sponsors & team members in project management, launch & assurance of independent project managers' certification according to leading international standards, to preparations for implementing a multiproject management support system.
Stefan has been delivering project management training and consulting internationally, especially in the Central European region (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary).
Her also holds the role of AXELOS Subject Matter Expert for PRINCE2, MSP & P3O. Besides that, being a member of the EXIN Profesisonals Group - an international team of external Subject Matter Experts, he is helping to safeguard the quality of this examination institute's PRINCE2, MSP & P3O certifications.
He also has been involved in not-for-profit professional activities to promote the spreading and use of good project management, and is a regular speaker at project management events.
His past projects include:
Partner, Mentor & Coach
Monika is Partner and Director of the POTIFOB group. She holds a Master in business administration and took multiple management & soft skills, project management, business development, public relations, coaching webdesign, SEO, PPC, business administration and accounting training courses.
Monika holds the PRINCE2, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV & Agile Scrum Foundation certificates, and is an Approved PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, ITIL & EXIN Invigilator. Furthermore, she is a certified business & life coach.
Before joining POTIFOB Monika worked for multiple international organisations where she gained experience in sales, company operations management as well as in the organisation of events, training courses and projects.