The term DevOps is a combination of the words 'Development' and 'Operations'. DevOps is a set of best practices that emphasize the collaboration and communication of IT professionals (developers, operators, and support staff) in the lifecycle of applications and services. This leads to:
- Continuous integration - easy handover from development to operation and support
- Continuous deployment - continuous or as frequent release
- Continuous feedback - seeking feedback from stakeholders at each stage of the life cycle
DevOps is a way of thinking and working that enables individuals and organizations to create and maintain sustainable work practices.
The DevOps Fundamentals training gives participants a basic understanding of DevOps. After the course, it is possible to take the DASA certification exam of the same name.
The training is conducted in English. The literature and the certification exam are in English.
The exam can be taken online at the time offered by the DASA exam institute.
- 13.12. 9:00-17:00 first training day
- 14.12. 9:00-17:00 second training day