PRINCE2 Practitioner Training Course Goals
This course is aimed at:
- Giving delegates a deeper understanding of the philosophy behind the PRINCE2 method
- Learning & practising how to apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2
- Preparing delegates for the official PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam.
Participants & Benefits
This course is suitable for project managers, team managers, project support staff, quality assurance staff and anybody else who:
- Is involved in managing projects
- Wishes to improve his/her abilities to apply the PRINCE2 method in practise
- Would like to obtain an independent, globally recognised certificate of his project management skills by taking the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
PRINCE2 Practitioner is a 1 day course set up as a very practical exam preparation training. Students will practice the application of PRINCE2 on real life project situations and will receive two full PRINCE2 Practitioner test exams with answers & reasoning.
It is expected from the participants that they spend ca. 10 hours on pre-course preparation (in addition to the ca. 20 hours needed for Foundation preparation) according to the trainer's instructions.
We run all our public PRINCE2 courses according to the latest - 6th edition.
The course can be delivered in English, German, Czech or Slovak. Our training materials are available in English, Czech and Slovak.
Each of our PRINCE2 Practitioner course delegates receives:
- Our Event Manual with 2 trial exams and detailed PRINCE2 process model
- syllabus and exam design
- Access to our PRINCE2 Practitioner e-learning environment for one year
- Official English electronic study materials from PeopleCert
- Templates of all 26 PRINCE2 main management products, which he/ she can use at projects
- On demand e-mail support from the moment he/ she order the course, till the end of it
- A backward compatibility package consisting of PRINCE2 5th edition slides, which are different or removed from the 6th edition and of an edition transition dictionary.
- access to the Examination Institute's (EI's) PeopleCert portal
- the only valid and internationally recognised AXELOS/ PeopleCert certificate in the case of ordering and passing the exam
- pdf PRINCE2 Précis publication with key PRINCE2 terms
Before attending this course the delegate must have gained knowledge of PRINCE2 equivalent to the PRINCE2 Foundation level (either via an accredited course ol self study). To be admitted to the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam the candidate must either have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation online exam or present one of the following current certificates: PMI PMP, PMI CAPM, IPMA A, B, C or D.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is aimed to measure whether a candidate could apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
English PRINCE2 exams are available in the 6th edition only. Some other language mutations of PRINCE2 exams still are and will remain available in the older - 5th edition. However, we recommend the new version of exams to all those whose English is sufficient. They have fewer questions than the old ones, with the same total time available to answer them. Further, PRINCE2 6th edition exam certifiates are marked as such, proving that you know the most current version of PRINCE2.
To pass the exam the candidate needs to exhibit the competence required for the Foundation qualification, and show that she /he can apply and tailor PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a given project scenario. Specifically:
- Know or comment on detailed explanations of all processes, themes and techniques, and examples of all PRINCE2 management products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Demonstrate that s/he understands the relationships between processes, themes, techniques and PRINCE2 management products and can apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate s/he understands the reasons behind the processes, themes and techniques of PRINCE2.
- Demonstrate his/her ability to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments.
You will obtain preliminary exam results right after having sat the online exam.
For more details about the exam format see our comparison.
Course participants who have disability/ support requiremets are entitled to appropriate relief during the exams. For more information on this please contact us.
Our Bratislava and Prague public courses are held at our modern training centers with easy transport accessibility, public transport links and barrier-free access. We offer our students free parking, wired internet access, coffee breaks and lunches at a local restaurant included in the course fee.
For more information about our trainig venues please click here.
Public, semi-open & in-company courses
We run our courses as public, semi-open and in-company. Please see our Public Training Courses Calendar or our upcoming public PRINCE2 courses.
If you are interested in an in-company or semi-open training offer, please contact us, giving the desired number of delegates, course location and date range.
Our public PRINCE2 Practitioner courses cost 360 € per person + 590 € per person & attempt AXELOS® online exam.
For in-company course pricing please contact us, giving the desired number of delegates, course location and date range.
PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Pack special offer:
If you book PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner with us together, the total price for both courses is 470 € per person + 1130 € per person & attempt AXELOS® online exams.
All listed prices are exclusive of VAT, which is applied and charged in line with relevant legal regulations. Our terms & conditions apply.
Best Price Guarantee:
If you obtain a better price offer for an accredited PRINCE2 Foundation or PRINCE2 Practitioner course in the same location, time period, delivered by a comparably experienced PRINCE2 Approved Trainer, with guarantees comparable to ours, we will beat it - just present it to us.
Our Quality Guarantee:
If you adhere to all trainer's instructions, participate in the whole course and in spite of that do not pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, you can repeat the course with us once more for free. You pay just the re-exam fee.
Our Course Date Guarantee
We value both the time and money of our customers. We therefore guarantee you thatif you make a binding course booking with us and pay your participant fee on time, we will not cancel the given training due to lack of participants or any other subjective reasons.
Since the company establishment we are not canceled any of our courses.
Our Know-how Retention Guarantee
In case your employee, who took PRINCE2 project management training with us paid by you, terminates employment with your company you can take advantage of our know-how retention guarantee. It means that a replacement employee nominated by you can attend the same course for free. You will pay only fee for his lunches & refreshments during the physical/ presence course and cover the certification exam fee (if she/he is to take a certification exam).
Just provide us with a copy of the employment contract termination notice of the previous graduate.
Your replacement employee can repeat the course within 1 year from the original course. The course date has to be agreed at least 15 calendar days before the start of the chosen course. We assume the replacement employee will use study materials left behind by the original graduate. If your company does not have the study materials anymore we will provide you with a new copy at cost.
In case the course date which you choose would be fully occupied by participants who attend the course for the first time and not as a part of our know-how retention guarantee, we will contact your employee and offer him/her a new course date.
Training Course Calendar
The schedule of all our public training courses is available under Public Training Courses Calendar & Prices.