- Do you work in project management, software development, IT service management or business management?
- Do you already have basic knowledge of agile frameworks, techniques and tools? Do you want to practice their application and learn more about them?
- Do you want to be more agile?
- Are you interested in taking an international certification exam by the renowned Project Management Institute, confirming your agile project management skills & knowledge?
- Do you want to gain the PMI-ACP credential?
Then our PMI-ACP Certification Preparation course is the right choice for you!
PMI-ACP Certification Preparation is a 3 day classroom course followed by self-study in accordance with obtained instructions and study materials.
The vontent of the course is a balanced mixture of theory and practical exercises and is consistent with the official Project Management Institute PMI-ACP exam syllabus.
The course can be delivered in English, German, Czech or Slovak by our experienced trainers.
Attendees should have prior knowledge of agile at least at Agile Scrum Foundation level.
The Project Management Institute is a renowned international examination institute with 50 years of tradition. Among others it provides Project Management Professional - PMP and Certified Associate in Project Management - CAPM certification exams.
PMI-ACP is the fastest growing PMI certification with more than 13 700 certiication holders (as of 30.11.2016). The exam is closed book, computer based and is in multiple choice format. It consists of 120 questions and takes 3 hours. It can be sat at selected Prometric Test Centers. The exam is in English and also all official materials are provided in English.
Exam admission requirements
- 2 000 hours of basic knowledge of project teamwork (not necessary for certified PMP and PgMP)
- 1 500 hours of work in agile project teams or with agile techniques (additionally to 2 000 hours of basic knowledge of projects)
- 21 contact hours of agile techniques training (met by taking our PMI-ACP Certification Preparation course)
Canidates have to order the exam directly at PMI. A certification preparation course is not required but strongly recommended.
Our PMI-ACP Certification Preparation course delegates receive:
- Pre-course instructions
- Our full colour Event Manual
- An electronic version of official "Scrum Bible" - The Scrum Guide from Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland, the "godfathers" of Scrum
- On demand e-mail support from the moment they order the course
- Certificate of Completion, which can be used e.g. to claim PDUs (Professional Development Units)
- writing accessories, practical bag for study materials, lunch and refreshment during the course
For PMI-ACP exam preparation we recomend you to buy publication The PMI-ACP Exam - How to pass on your first try from Andy Crowe.
Doing the recommended pre-course preparation:
- Makes it easier for you to understand the subject matter during the course
- Reduces the time required for the course, so you will spend less time out of office
- Allows you to make use of our quality guarantee.
Our Bratislava and Prague public courses are held at our modern training centers with easy transport accessibility, public transport links and barrier-free access. We offer our students free parking, wired internet access, coffee breaks and lunches at a local restaurant included in the course fee. To students, who arrive early in the morning, we offer a breakfast for free.
For more information about our trainig venues please click here.
Open, semi-open & in-company courses
We run our courses as open, semi-open and in-company. If you are interested in a tailor-made in-company AgileMaster offer, please contact us.
All listed prices are exclusive of VAT, which is applied and charged in line with relevant legal regulations. Our terms & conditions apply.
If you adhere to all trainer's instructions, participate in the whole course and want to resfresh your knowledge after some time, you can repeat the course with us once more for free within 2 years from its completion.
Best Price Guarantee:
Our Course Date Guarantee
We value both the time and money of our customers. We therefore guarantee you that if you make a binding course booking with us and pay your participant fee on time, we will not cancel the given training due to lack of participants or any other subjective reasons.
Since the company establishment we have not cancelled a single course with delegates booked onto it.
Our Know-how Retention Guarantee
In case your employee, who took the Agile Scrum Master course with us paid by your company, terminates employment with you, you can take advantage of our know-how retention guarantee. It means that a replacement employee nominated by you can attend the same course for free. You will pay only fee for his lunches & refreshments during the course.
Just provide us with a copy of the employment contract termination notice of the previous graduate.
Your replacement employee can take the course within 1 year from the original course. The course date has to be agreed at least 15 calendar days before the start of the chosen course. We assume the replacement employee will use the study materials left behind by the original graduate. If your company does not have the study materials anymore we will provide you with a new copy at cost.
In case the course date, which you choose, would be fully occupied by participants who attend the course for the first time and not as a part of our know-how retention guarantee, we will contact your employee and offer him/her a new course date.
Training Course Calendar
The schedule of all our public training courses is avaliable under Public Training Courses Calendar & Prices.
How to book a course?