PRINCE2 Practitioner Training Course Goals
This course is aimed at:
- Giving delegates a deeper understanding of the philosophy behind the PRINCE2 method
- Learning & practising how to apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2
- Preparing delegates for the official PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam, which they sit at the end of the course.
Participants & Benefits
This course is suitable for project managers, team managers, project support staff, quality assurance staff and anybody else who:
- Is involved in managing projects
- Wishes to improve his/her abilities to apply the PRINCE2 method in practise
- Would like to obtain an independent, globally recognised certificate of his project management skills by taking the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
PRINCE2 Practitioner is a 2 day course with the official AXELOS PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam given at the end of the second day. It is expected from the participants that they spend ca. 10 hours on pre-course preparation (in addition to the ca. 20 hours needed for Foundation preparation) according to the trainer's instructions.
The course can be delivered in English, German, Czech, Slovak or Hungarian. Our training materials are available in English, Czech and Slovak. The exam can be taken in English, French, German, Spanish or one of a few other languages. You will obtain preliminary exam results right after having sat the exam.
Each of our PRINCE2 Practitioner course delegates receives:
- The official AXELOS publication "Managing Successful Project with PRINCE2 2009 Edition" ("PRINCE2 Manual")
- Our full colour PRINCE2 Practitioner Event manual with exercises & trial exams
- Access to our interactive e-learning environment
- Templates of all 26 PRINCE2 main management products
- On demand e-mail support from the moment they order the course
- For PRINCE2 2017 courses, a backward compatibility package consisting of PRINCE2: 2009 slides, which are different or removed from the 2017 version and of a version transition dictionary (on demand)
- access to the Examination Institute's (EI's) portal
Before attending this course the delegate must have gained knowledge of PRINCE2 equivalent to the PRINCE2 Foundation level (either via an accredited course ol self study). To be admitted to the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam the candidate must either have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation exam or present one of the following current certificates: PMI PMP, PMI CAPM, IPMA A, B, C or D.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course is set up as a very practical exam preparation course with the certification exam on the second day. Students will practice the application of PRINCE2 on real life project situations and will receive two full PRINCE2 Practitioner test exams with answers & reasoning.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is aimed to measure whether a candidate could apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
English PRINCE2 exams are already available in the new 2017 version. All other language mutations of PRINCE2 exams still are and will remain available in the 2009 version. English exams can be sat in the 2009 version until 31.12.2017. However, we recommend the new version of exams to all those wanting to sit their exam in English. PRINCE2 2017 exams have fewer questions and a significantly simplified format compared to PRINCE2: 2009 exams, with the same total time available to answer them.
To this end the candidate needs to exhibit the competence required for the Foundation qualification, and show that s/he can apply and tailor PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a given project scenario. Specifically:
- Know or comment on detailed explanations of all processes, themes and techniques, and examples of all PRINCE2 management products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Demonstrate that s/he understands the relationships between processes, themes, techniques and PRINCE2 management products and can apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate s/he understands the reasons behind the processes, themes and techniques of PRINCE2.
- Demonstrate his/her ability to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments.
For more details about the exam format see our comparison.
Course participants who have disability/ support requiremets are entitled to appropriate relief during the exams. For more information on this please contact us.
Our Bratislava and Prague public courses are held at our modern training centers with easy transport accessibility, public transport links and barrier-free access. We offer our students free parking, wired internet access, coffee breaks and lunches at a local restaurant included in the course fee. To students, who arrive early in the morning, we offer a breakfast for free.
For more information about our trainig venues please click here.
Open, semi-open & in-company courses
We run our courses as open, semi-open and in-company. If you are interested in a tailor-made in-company PRINCE2 training offer, please contact us.
PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Pack special offer:
If you book PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner with us together, the total price for both courses is from 1390 € per person.
All listed prices are exclusive of VAT, which is applied and charget in line with relevant legal regulations. Our terms & conditions apply.
Best Price Guarantee:
If you obtain a better price offer for an accredited PRINCE2 Foundation or PRINCE2 Practitioner course in the same location, time period, delivered by a comparably experienced PRINCE2 Approved Trainer with guarantees comparable to ours, we will beat it - just present it to us.
Our Quality Guarantee:
If you adhere to all trainer's instructions, participate in the whole course and in spite of that do not pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, you can repeat the course with us once more for free. You pay just the re-exam fee.
Our Course Date Guarantee
We value both the time and money of our customers. We therefore guarantee you thatif you make a binding course booking with us and pay your participant fee on time, we will not cancel the given training due to lack of participants or any other subjective reasons.
Since the company establishment we are not canceled any of our courses.
Our Know-how Retention Guarantee
In case your employee, who took PRINCE2 project management training with us paid by you, terminates employment with your company you can take advantage of our know-how retention guarantee. It means that a replacement employee nominated by you can attend the same course for free. You will pay only fee for his lunches & refreshments during the course and cover the certification exam fee (if she/he is to take a certification exam).
Just provide us with a copy of the employment contract termination notice of the previous graduate.
Your replacement employee can repeat the course within 1 year from the original course. The course date has to be agreed at least 15 calendar days before the start of the chosen course. We assume the replacement employee will use study materials left behind by the original graduate. If your company does not have the study materials anymore we will provide you with a new copy at cost.
In case the course date which you choose would be fully occupied by participants who attend the course for the first time and not as a part of our know-how retention guarantee, we will contact your employee and offer him/her a new course date.
Training Course Calendar
The schedule of all our public training courses is avaliable under Public Training Courses Calendar & Prices.
How to book a course?