PRINCE2 Introduction Course Goals:
The goal of this half day course is to provide participants with an introduction to the current - 2017 version of AXELOS PRINCE2 project management method. It includes a high level overview of PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes, and the division of roles & responsibilities in a PRINCE2 project.
Participants & Benefits:
- Is involved in or runs projects
- Wishes to get a brief overview of the current - 2017 version of the PRINCE2 method
- Would like to get a first hand impression whether a full PRINCE2 certification training (Foundation and/ or Practitioner) would be beneficial for him/her and how it looks like in reality, but is reluctant to invest several hundred pounds to find out
Our PRINCE2 Introduction course will give you an answer to the following questions:
- What is the PRINCE2 project management method and how does its current version look like?
- What are its benefits, principles, themes and processes?
- How should duties & responsibilities be divided among the Project Board, the Project Manager and other project roles?
Course Description & Scope of Delivery:
Our PRINCE2 Introduction is a half day course, its content in principle corresponding with the first half day of our PRINCE2 Foundation certification training (but, unlike the Foundation course, it does not involve any certification exam). It consists of a PRINCE2 introduction session and a PRINCE2 Organization session, which together provide participants with answers to the three key questions above.
The course can be delivered in English, German, Czech or Slovak. The training materials are in English.
Each of our PRINCE2 Introduction course delegates receives:
- Electronic joining instructions
- Our full colour Event manual with presentation slides and case study
- Access to the official PRINCE2 Glossary
- The official AXELOS publication - PRINCE2 Pocketbook
- Templates of all 26 PRINCE2 main management products
- Writing utensils and refreshments during the course
Our Bratislava and Prague public courses are held at our modern training centers with easy transport accessibility, public transport links and barrier-free access. We offer our students free parking, wired internet access, coffee breaks and lunches at a local restaurant included in the course fee. To students, who arrive early in the morning, we offer a breakfast for free.
For more information about our trainig venues please click here.
Courses & prices:
We run our PRINCE2 Introduction courses as in-company. If you are interested in a tailor-made in-company training offer, please contact us.
Training Courses Calendar:
The schedule of our public training courses is avaliable under Public Training Courses Calendar & Prices.
How to book a course?